Our comprehensive video analysis service includes:
- Full history
- Clinical exam
- Range of motion/flexibility exam
- Biomechanical assessment
- Slow motion/frame by frame video analysis using state-of-the-art Dartfish software
- Surface EMG to determine which muscles do not fire or fire too much
- Complete exercise routine with videos to correct the dysfunctions and weak links.
Sports we videotape:
Running, bike fits, throwing, walking- $225.
Golf and Tennis – starts at $350.
Questions? Feel free to email Dr. Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Video analysis was a vital tool that helped Dr. Greaux diagnose an injury in my left leg. I came to Innersport with a list of symptoms, but I had no idea what had caused the initial injury. Slow motion analysis revealed what had been affected by the injury, and which muscle groups were not working efficiently. After regular visits to Innersport for ART, along with a series of prescribed exercises, I’m healthy and ready to take on the Boston Marathon.”
-Peter Gilmore, Elite Marathoner
7th place – Boston Marathon 2006
10th place – NY Marathon 2006 (first American)
Benefits Video Analysis
- Injury Prevention Through our video analysis the athlete can learn where the weak links exist in their athletic movements. From this information, the athlete can develop the strength and conditioning specific to their bodies, their movements, their biomechanics and their sport to decrease the risk of injury.
- Less Severe Sports Injuries While injuries can never be completely avoided, through our video analysis, athletes will discover ways their bodies are compensating for injury and train accordingly, leading to less severe injuries.
- Recover Faster and Better The athletes will spend less time on the sidelines by positioning themselves to be as properly prepared for their sport and possible injuries that may occur. By using our video analysis they will learn what most likely contributed to the injury and then have a plan to eliminate the weak links and compensations to make them perform better than before.
- Perform Better our video analysis is not just a way to prevent and recover from injury, it is also a way to reach the highest levels of performance for your sport, by eliminating performance dragging restrictions, weak links, and compensations. By developing training regimens designed specifically for an athlete’s body and sport, we can put the athlete on the path to optimal performance.